Switch to Clean Cosmetics: the 6 organic rituals to adopt urgently
Endocrine disruptors, chemicals, questionable additives, so-called "traditional" or "classic" cosmetic products are experiencing an unprecedented crisis. Users are increasingly rejecting brands that use questionable chemicals and products with long, often incomprehensible ingredient lists. This growing awareness benefits so-called "ethical" or "clean" brands that mainly use natural and organic ingredients.
This is good news! Because many classified red ingredients are present on our bathroom shelves even though they are harmful. Ultimately, cumulative daily use, has a having a significant negative impact over time.
So if you haven't yet switched to organic cosmetics, a good place to start is replace first and foremost your daily care focusing on products with natural ingredients which will respect the nature of your skin.
By daily care we mean the essential rituals that you use every day to take care of your skin, to remove your make up, cleanse, wash, purify, hydrate and nourish your skin.
Because nothing beats simple and effective products, we offer natural organic ingredients, with a short and transparent ingredients list. We have selected for you 6 products that you could adopt immediately. We offer a range entirely designed around the precious oil of prickly pear seeds without any chemical componentns, or preservatives, parabens, silicones, and other questionable substances.
- L'Eau des Sources : a natural cleansing micellar water with verbena meant to be used every day to remove make-up, refresh and soothe your skin without attacking it. You can accompany it with les Carrés Doux 100% organic cotton, reusable for an eco-friendly make-up removal.
- Le Savon Grainé : a gentle cleansing soap with exfoliating prickly pear seeds, meant to be used daily to cleanse and purify the skin morning and evening.
- Le Sérum Absolu : precious 100% pure organic prickly pear seed oil meant to be used as a regenerating serum every evening. It preserves the suppleness and elasticity of the skin and favors cell renewal. It is a powerful natural blend of antioxidants, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which make it a formidable anti-aging serum.
- Le Soin Régénérescence: a plumping treatment for the eye area which combines the nourishing, regenerating and anti-aging benefits of prickly pear, rosehip and green tea.
- L'Eau Rosée : organic rose petal water to use as a refreshing toning lotion every morning to wake up the skin and energize the complexion.
- La Crème Lumière : a daily moisturizer that combines the anti-aging benefits of prickly pear with the nourishing softness of honey, meant to be used daily alone or as a base before makeup.